We understand that you may have questions before you want to get started and we have tried to answer your questions below.
1. How can we get started?
– Please fill in the interview sheet online so we can contact you to book a no-obligation trial class.
2. What is the size of the class?
– It depends on the popularity of the class but it ranges between 10-20 students per class.
3. What is the minimum number of times I can train per week?
Little Dragons: once a week
Kids: two times per week
Adults: two times per week
4. What are your prices?
– We have a few training packages and it will be discussed on your trial class.
5. What should we wear?
– For the trial class, please wear something comfortable (ie track pants, loose shirt, etc) but uniforms will be provided to students upon enrolment.
6. What’s the duration of the classes?
– The durations are 30 mins for Little Dragons, 45 mins for Juniors, 1hr-1 hr 15 mins for Adults.
7. What if we miss a class?
– It can be made up 1 week before or after the class being missed with enough notification to the management.
8. What time do we train?
– Click here to see our timetable (over public holiday – always closed)
9. Can parents stay?
– It is advisable for parents to stay and watch their child train (specially for Little Dragons). We have a spectators area with chairs for parents to sit on and wait until the session is finished.
10. What if an accident happens?
– We have a first aid kit in the hall and our instructors have completed their first aid course.
Have we answered all your concerns?
If not please drop us a line at email@example.com and we will be happy to answer any queries you might have.
Ready to get started? – please fill out our interview sheet online so we can contact you to book a no-obligation trial class.